Motherwell 2 - 4 Newcastle United (FT) Post game euphoria from pg 19

bowlingcrofty

I must be one of the minority who enjoy watching or following our games, like. Can't understand this attitude, sarcastic or not, towards football being back.

I'm with you. Cant wait for the depression to kick in. Bored without it.

Love you guys. Most interesting season for ages IMO.

Not too particularly arsed about the result here, it's only a friendly. I just hope they will be able to use pre-season to work out something resembling a team. It would be ridiculous if there's a lack of understanding on-pitch come regular season again.

Guest neesy111

We will lose 1-0 IMO, they have already played a bit and trained for longer.

Not to mention how tired we are from the Europa League campaign.

Training ground spies are back as well.

Not too particularly arsed about the result here, it's only a friendly. I just hope they will be able to use pre-season to work out something resembling a team. It would be ridiculous if there's a lack of understanding on-pitch come regular season again.

:thup:

This match is already undermined by the fact half of our senior players aren't involved and there are no new faces to be integrated. Have to start somewhere though.

Guest neesy111

:thup:

This match is already undermined by the fact half of our senior players aren't involved and there are no new faces to be integrated. Have to start somewhere though.

The only thing I'm bothered about this pre-season is that all players are 100% ready for the start of the season.  Unlike the farce of last year where it was clear 2-3 players were 60-70% fit for the Spurs game.

Guest chopey

I wonder in what capacity JFK will be there, he says he will look at the squad to see who needs to be moved on, so i guess this is his first chance.

I wonder in what capacity JFK will be there, he says he will look at the squad to see who needs to be moved on, so i guess this is his first chance.

Tracksuit and notepad on the touchline, I'd wager.

Provided nothing goes wrong (injuries/stupidity/Kinnear streaking) couldn't really give a shit about this or any of the other friendlies. Playing a bunch of shit teams.

Provided nothing goes wrong (injuries/stupidity/Kinnear streaking) couldn't really give a shit about this or any of the other friendlies. Playing a bunch of shit teams.

Think that's normal TBH, fairly rare there's one to care about. Just an opportunity to get playing again and work up to the season.

We've had appalling pre-seasons followed by good seasons, and the opposite.