Luther

Decky

Does it matter if you haven't seen the previous two seasons? Seems to have a lot of fans on my Facebook/Twitter timelines.

Didn't seem so to me. Obviously existing fans will know more about the main characters but I didn't feel like I was missing much.

Go back and watch the old ones, it's well worth your time.

Yeah I am. You can get series' 1 and 2 in a set for about £13.50 new on Amazon. Not sure if it's on iPlayer mind.

The killer was creeping me out big time too.

He was fucking horrible, really in disturbing. Was a class episode great to have Luther back.

Class show. That bird at the end though, run you silly cow don't hide in the cupboard (well aware this is a necessary plot device).

Annoyed me that she whipped the phone out ready to call the police because the cat was making silly noises but forgot all about doing so around the time her bloke was getting his head stuffed through the ceiling by an intruder in the loft.

The first two seasons are the very best British TV I can remember in a very, very long time.

I enjoyed the season opener but I'm already gutted there are only a few episodes. I'm considering just marathoning the rest once they're all released. Watch shows one episode a week isn't as good IMO.

First season is class, just rewatched it.  second season was good but cut short due to his movie work.  this season is only 4 episodes.  this first episode was good, seems liks its going scary.

Watch the previous seasons.  well worth it.

Guest Roger Kint

Really fancied watching this when i saw the advert, after reading this will definatly be watching from the start though.

Also might give Sherlock a shot.

I'm not going into my loft in a hurry after that.

I'd say if you haven't watched the first two series, then you could watch this with no issues as it doesn't link too heavily to the previous storylines. That said, you need to watch the first two because they're brilliant.