Imagine. McCullin - War Photographer.

Crumpy Gunt

Yeah, I think he's one of the good guys. Went to an exhibition of his way back when at The Side Gallery. Christ, the places he's been and the things he's seen. I'd be a basket case.

The children tied up on that floor of the hospital, the 2 year olds deemed mentally ill. The story about the blind kids crawling out of a hot locked room, man. Utter utter horrific. When he says he had 'never been more ashamed of humanity', I got so angry about people's tendency to just ignore this type of stuff, let alone seek out the stories to find out about them. Everyone should have to watch stuff like this.

The children tied up on that floor of the hospital, the 2 year olds deemed mentally ill. The story about the blind kids crawling out of a hot locked room, man. Utter utter horrific. When he says he had 'never been more ashamed of humanity', I got so angry about people's tendency to just ignore this type of stuff, let alone seek out the stories to find out about them. Everyone should have to watch stuff like this.

:thup:

Couldn't be more right. Well said.