Your Bad Habits

Belfast Mags

Not even sure it's a habit, but I eat at a ferocious pace.

If eating was war, my style would be "Blitzkrieg"  :lol:

Don't know if it's developed over time but I'm pretty sure it can't be good for me.

I've "tried" to slow down, chewing more etc, but it's hard once the plate's in front of me.

What's your bad habits and if you have any solutions to others problems, hoy them in.

Not even sure it's a habit, but I eat at a ferocious pace.

If eating was war, my style would be "Blitzkrieg"  :lol:

Don't know if it's developed over time but I'm pretty sure it can't be good for me.

I've "tried" to slow down, chewing more etc, but it's hard once the plate's in front of me.

What's your bad habits and if you have any solutions to others problems, hoy them in.

As I mentioned boringly before - try taking a mouthful and put the cutlery down. Don't pick it up till you've swallowed (wahey!).

I put down more energy drinks in a week than most people do in a year. The cans say to limit yourself to 3 a day but ... i don't take orders from cans.

:lol: I gave those things up years ago. They made me feel weird as shit.

I put down more energy drinks in a week than most people do in a year. The cans say to limit yourself to 3 a day but ... i don't take orders from cans.

I've been able to cut my usage to one or two sugar free Red Bulls per day.

I try to be funny all the time.

:lol: I try this too.

Aye in real life I always think of something witty for replies before replying normally.

Wouldn't say it's a bad habit. Making people laugh is one of the best things in life.

I try to be funny all the time.

:lol: I try this too.

Aye in real life I always think of something witty for replies before replying normally.

Wouldn't say it's a bad habit. Making people laugh is one of the best things in life.

It's alright when it lands, but god damn when they don't.

:thup: Made the switch to sugar free too. Regular NOS probably has the best flavor ever, but the Monster "Absolute Zero"'s I drink now are tolerable. 

:thup: Made the switch to sugar free too. Regular NOS probably has the best flavor ever, but the Monster "Absolute Zero"'s I drink now are tolerable. 

We don't get NOS here and I don't really like any of the Monster stuff I've tasted. We also have lots of finnish brands but they all taste like shit. I'm basically an energy drink snob and refuse to drink anything that isn't sugar free Red Bull except normal Red Bull if I'm abroad and can't find sugar free. :lol:

Once I'm mature enough to stop smoking I'll probably quit drinking these too. Nothing beats the combination of a cold Red Bull and a cig in the morning. :smitten:

Talking when the tele is on is a big one, I pretty much have full blown arguments with people who annoy me on the TV, despite them not being involved in the argument what so ever.

"... where as the Ferrari... is a pair of stockings"

"No Jeremy, it's a car, you fucking arsehole."

Talking when the tele is on is a big one, I pretty much have full blown arguments with people who annoy me on the TV, despite them not being involved in the argument what so ever.

"... where as the Ferrari... is a pair of stockings"

"No Jeremy, it's a car, you f***ing arsehole."

I do this too. It's at its peak when I'm watching football though - my wife hates watching games with me because of my running commentary.

I do the picking at imperfections bit too.