Garlic is such a wonderful thing.

Parky

Just got back from Catalunya and they do this wonderful thing where they just rub raw garlic on toasted breads and then a bit of salt and tomato (rubbed). Really tasty but the raw garlic stings a bit.  :aww:

Guest pintofscottsellers

Just got back from Catalunya and they do this wonderful thing where they just rub raw garlic on toasted breads and then a bit of salt and tomato (rubbed). Really tasty but the raw garlic stings a bit.  :aww:

Had this in Barcelona, it's nice but I got fucking sick of it after a few days.

They eat full cloves of it in Korea, lunatics. :lol:

Garlic's decent though, aye.

i love garlic & in the winter months i eat a full raw clove several times a week--haven't had nearly so many colds since i started this.  O0

"There's no doubt that after you eat a lot of garlic, you just kind of feel like you are floating, you feel ultra-confident, you feel capable of going out and whipping your weight in wild cats." - Les Blank

"Without garlic I simply would not care to live." - Louis Diat

Parky is just a posh charver.

Topic: Garlic is proper lush innit

Just got bk from Benidorm and dey do dis lush fing were they just have like bits ov garlic in bread!  Proper well tasty but not sure wot garlic iz, iz it oinon?  :aww:

Parky is just a posh charver.

Topic: Garlic is proper lush innit

Just got bk from Benidorm and dey do dis lush fing were they just have like bits ov garlic in bread!  Proper well tasty but not sure wot garlic iz, iz it oinon?  :aww:

:lol:

I used to work with an old bloke whose bait on a night shift was a couple of cloves of garlic, left on a hot plate for a while, then gradually scraped and eaten off a pen knife. does warm you up like.