The other games today - 2013/14

JH

:lol: I vouched for you, man!

Poor Mike :lol:

:lol: I'm moving the goalposts to Johansson being a great striker. AJ! AJ! AJ! :shifty:

Didn't America want bigger goals to increase drama when they hosted the World Cup? Would have done Diana Ross a big favour.

:lol: I'm moving the goalposts to Johansson being a great striker. AJ! AJ! AJ! :shifty:

You've got to really. I'm sure jozy appreciates it. It's a Mackem affliction playing shit like, he'll be okay when he leaves

I've decided to just consider his Sunderland adventure a body flush. He's shitting water before the WC. Getting all the evil out of his body, leaving nothing but quality. Not going to waste any of it on them.

Didn't America want bigger goals to increase drama when they hosted the World Cup? Would have done Diana Ross a big favour.

Might as well keep the post going up so when you blaze the ball over you still get points. Then just to add some more excitement you should be able to pick the ball up, run with it, and if you go off the end of the pitch you get some points for that as well.

Might as well keep the post going up so when you blaze the ball over you still get points. Then just to add some more excitement you should be able to pick the ball up, run with it, and if you go off the end of the pitch you get some points for that as well.

Sounds like Rugby.

:lol: Ya'll posting this shit like you're Spain. You won a home field WC.

I'm sure they used to run with their penalties as well  :lol:

Sounds like Rugby.

:lol: Ya'll posting this shit like you're Spain. You won a home field WC.

A fucking what?