The other games today - 2013/14

JH

They'll win on Wednesday and be out of the bottom 3.

Depends on Fulham/West Ham score, can see one of them winning and expect Palace to grab something against Norwich. Jammy c***s though, can't believe they got equaliser

:thup: one of them will win, I don't think they will get out from those fixtures. Villa are better away from home tbh

Also Sunderland have Fulham away after Villa game

Villa will fight for it I expect as otherwise they will be within 3 points of Sunderland

Got a result today as well. Villa are a poor side but I think they may have enough for a victory there

Villa will try and counter them I expect, it will be an awful game but probably a draw

Villa have been shocking of late, don't expect anything of them, the mackems will win that game with ease. Fulham's new manager bounce looks like it's over after today's result, they are a terrible team, the mackems could win back to back games :(

Villa have been shocking of late, don't expect anything of them, the mackems will win that game with ease. Fulham's new manager bounce looks like it's over after today's result, they are a terrible team, the mackems could win back to back games :(

Villa have a decent away record I think, 3 away wins and 3 draws from 9, not bad