The other games today - 2013/14

JH

:lol: WTF is that?! I need some context

:lol: Context:

No lie, I actually assumed it would be some video of a drunken idiot yelling about the Knicks during one of his concerts. The owner of the team actually composes and performs songs about his own incompetence!!! In what world does this make sense? :lol: I don't even know.

The owner of the Knicks is a Rock Star! He tours the country with his fucking jazz band opening up for the The Eagles and one of his songs is about fixing the team that has been consistently terrible throughout his tenure, almost exclusively because of his inability to run a team.

One of the lyrics is "Doing my best...that's my promise! I check with my friend Isiah Thomas!"

Let's put a Newcastle spin on that lyric, so you can understand it better, and why it's just...the :lol: It's unreasonable how mad it makes me.

If Mike Ashley had a jazz band and toured England with like Led Zeppelin or whatever, and he sang a song about making Newcastle better, if one of the lyrics was about how often he consulted with Joe Kinnear/Dennis Wise, you'd have a shit fit. You wouldn't even have a box big enough to put the rage in.

This guy is just singing his songs, and fucking up the team, and all we do is be like :okay:

:lol: edit:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9854/jcs6.png

:lol: It's one thing to be terrible, but I mean, our guy is singing songs about how bad things are. With like, happy guitar riffs and shit. It doesn't play well.

Everton: Robles, Baines, Alcaraz, Distin, Coleman, McCarthy, Barkley, Oviedo, Osman ©, Naismith, Lukaku

Subs: Springthorpe, Hibbert, Heitinga, Jelavic, Mirallas, Pienaar, Stones

Southampton: K.Davis, Lovren, Fonte, Lambert, S.Davis, Rodriguez, Ward-Prowse, Cork, Lallana, Chambers, Shaw

Subs: Gazzaniga, Clyne, Yoshida, Ramirez, Hooiveld, Reed, Gallagher

Thankfully no one misses out on my FF team. :lol: