The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Seen a few people on here saying that Hazard is overrated, but he's absolute quality imo.

Recently he's been fucking class. Think he has been under-par for decent chunks of his Chelsea career, but he has the ability to be one of the very top players in the world.

Seen a few people on here saying that Hazard is overrated, but he's absolute quality imo.

I don't see it. Very good player, but some consider him one of the best in his position and I don't agree. Hence, overrated.

I really don't like David Luiz mind. He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is :lol:

Weird player, when I watch Chelsea he's always average, but for the national team and in big games he's usually class. I think it might be about occasion and motivation for him. Looks so complacent at times. (as for today he's not a DM)

Recently he's been f***ing class. Think he has been under-par for decent chunks of his Chelsea career, but he has the ability to be one of the very top players in the world.

Agreed. Today and in the last few weeks in general he's been right on it.

Chelsea have 4 defenders that are pretty good in the air - infact there's not much better than Ivanovic & Terry in the world, Cahill & Luiz are also very good in the air. Yet they concede rather a lot of goals from set-pieces.

I really don't like David Luiz mind. He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is :lol:

Weird player, when I watch Chelsea he's always average, but for the national team and in big games he's usually class. I think it might be about occasion and motivation for him. Looks so complacent at times. (as for today he's not a DM)

Yep. Attitude is sketchy against lesser sides but he really gets up for the big games.

1626:

Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool

Joe Allen almost makes himself an instant hero at Anfield as he latches on to Jordan Henderson's flick in the penalty area, only to have the ball nicked from under his nose by the last-gasp Gary Cahill. If anybody needs a goal...

...a mere 16 months after signing for Liverpool.

I have a bit of an irrational hatred for him like, he's a decent enough player, I just don't like the way he plays.

Oscar though, such a wonderful footballer, a bit like David Silva in that everything he does looks so natural.

I have a bit of an irrational hatred for him like, he's a decent enough player, I just don't like the way he plays.

Oscar though, such a wonderful footballer, a bit like David Silva in that everything he does looks so natural.

I love Oscar, but he does tend to disappear in games, especially for the national team, he needs to look at Kaka a bit, try and get involved in everything because he is just that good.

I love Oscar, but he does tend to disappear in games, especially for the national team, he needs to look at Kaka a bit, try and get involved in everything because he is just that good.

Aye he's not always on his game, but I just love that effortless look that he's got.