The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I have a similar bet. Still enjoying Cuba ripping the piss out of the yanks for the time being though.

Stuck high stakes on a USA win and -1 at 0-1 to cover thank goodness. If Cost Rica keep a clean sheet I'll win my best bet for a long time.

Spain to win the WC £10 11/2

Man City, Barcelona, PSG, Juventus, Bayern, QPR, Sheff Utd to win their league 80p accy and a 20p 5 fold from 7.

Always put that type of bet on, and I've never been close to winning yet.

just went to put a few quid on an accumulator,  logged in and found 49 quid of a bet a couple of weeks ago which I'd forgot about.. canny :D

it was a 5a on a botafogo colo colo miniero triple

Guest chopey

the open golf is always good for a bet, e/w is the top 7 at 1/4 of the odds so pick 5 and have 50p e/w on each I chose snedeker 40/1, poulter 55/1, jimenez 150/1, kaymer 60/1, simpson 80/1 canny bet for a fiver and it keeps your interest up in sport till the season starts

Can Norwegian guys help me out?

Considering a large bet on Rosenborg -1/1.5 tomorrow as I know that St.Johnstone are going to be far from ready. These games come at bad times for these Scottish teams, their squads change considerably over the pre season and will take them time to settle. Can anyone tell me if Rosenborg are expected to start their full team or if they have many injuries?

Can Norwegian guys help me out?

Considering a large bet on Rosenborg -1/1.5 tomorrow as I know that St.Johnstone are going to be far from ready. These games come at bad times for these Scottish teams, their squads change considerably over the pre season and will take them time to settle. Can anyone tell me if Rosenborg are expected to start their full team or if they have many injuries?

bumped as i'm quite interested in this aswell.

The squad is full of first teamers, it's mid-season and they're in good form at the top of the league. They're really into getting to the Europa League as well. By all accounts it's a safe bet, but you never know. I'm betting a bit on -1 at least.

Alnwick, Santon, Dummett, Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa; Cabaye ©, Anita; Marveaux, Vuckic, Gutierrez; Gouffran.

subs: Elliot, Williamson, Tiote, Sissoko, Obertan, Sammy Ameobi, Shola Ameobi, Campbell.

Vs Rio Ave. I think current odds of 2.30 (paddy power) are good with that team and also from what Pardew said about fitness levels mid-week.

Alnwick, Santon, Dummett, Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa; Cabaye ©, Anita; Marveaux, Vuckic, Gutierrez; Gouffran.

subs: Elliot, Williamson, Tiote, Sissoko, Obertan, Sammy Ameobi, Shola Ameobi, Campbell.

Vs Rio Ave. I think current odds of 2.30 (paddy power) are good with that team and also from what Pardew said about fitness levels mid-week.

So this went well  :D

Guest chopey

the open golf is always good for a bet, e/w is the top 7 at 1/4 of the odds so pick 5 and have 50p e/w on each I chose snedeker 40/1, poulter 55/1, jimenez 150/1, kaymer 60/1, simpson 80/1 canny bet for a fiver and it keeps your interest up in sport till the season starts

If anyone followed this bet they would have won a cool £7.38