The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Up and down weekend, but mostly good. Chelsea's incompetence got it off a very bad start, but Mucho Macho Man's success in the Breeders Cup gave a very nice win. Verona's odds were obscenely long earlier which I took advantage of, however Bilbao's inability to score a goal cost me.

BTTS in Torino-Roma. Just think there were signs vs Chievo that Roma's momentum is slowing a bit. Torino themselves have been involved in a few high-scoring games recently, so I think Roma's "against" column of 1 will be added to tonight. Also, Castan is out.

:thup:

Good when you follow through on your instinct and it pays off. Been a few times recently I've not bet/changed my bet from what I was originally going to do and it fucked me over. I was flirting with over 2.5 goals for example here but stuck to my original BTTS. Good thing I did.

Anyone on the Melbourne Cup? Gone for Mount Athos and Sea Moon. Got MA at 16/1 a little while back, shame about the draw though.

Backed Brown Panther to die at 66's. Exact cause of death: Leg break, 125's.

:lol:

Verema is my main bet.

Really like Red Cadeaux and think Royal Empire and Dandino will be there or there abouts.

No, wait, Brown Panther has a bad cut. Your luck could be in Brett.

On a more humane tone, awful seeing horses in trouble. :( Looks bad for Verema. Seeing them in the flesh in the parade ring makes you appreciate what awesome creatures they are.