Rio Ave 3 - 1 Newcastle United - post-match RAGING from page 11

Decky

:lol:

Fun fact, all their Managers have been Portuguese.

Mario Juliatto says hiiiyaaaa.

Are you really gonna count him? A disastrous season in which they finished 14th with a very strong team. It was a relief for everyone when Mário Reis took over in 1988, iirc.

Are you really gonna count him? A disastrous season in which they finished 14th with a very strong team. It was a relief for everyone when Mário Reis took over in 1988, iirc.

He, in fact, relegated them. But it's important to remember the struggle of 1988 - more commonly known as "struggle de '88".

He, in fact, relegated them. But it's important to remember the struggle of 1988 - more commonly known as "struggle de '88".

Ah yes, I stand corrected. I was getting them mixed up with Varzim S.C., another club from the Vila do Conde region who I also used to watch regularly back in the late 80s. Great atmosphere at both grounds, it was an absolute honour for a lad who wasn't even born at the time, I can tell you.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Oh god :lol:

Full name Club Deportivo Wanka

Nickname(s) "Los Wankeros"

Excellent :lol: