Parenting stuff

Dave

You will be sick of your life after 10 days. Hope she's not a pain in the arse.

:lol: Not the first time i've been told that.

you'll be alright we've got a little lass, they can't talk until about 18 months or whatever, it'll be then you're fucked so enjoy it while it lasts

Take boy to football meaning a later bedtime.

Rush home at HT, shower, teeth, pyjamas.

Bed, say goodnight go downstairs.

5 minutes later boy arrives at top of stairs.

Initial show of displeasure that he's got out of bed.

"Daddy can I have one more cuddle before bedtime?"

.......*melts*

Ahaaaa, that child is wiser than the two of us put together. Sneaky, wise and fucking indescribably awesome :aww:

Due date....    :frantic:

1 day late :frantic:

Ours was 9 days late so buckle down for a possible long wait. On day +5 midds decided he'd chance going to see NUFC Vs Man Utd on a Wednesday night. The temptation to ring the ground and get them to page him over the PA system was quite overwhelming :D

Due date....    :frantic:

1 day late :frantic:

Ours was 9 days late so buckle down for a possible long wait. On day +5 midds decided he'd chance going to see NUFC Vs Man Utd on a Wednesday night. The temptation to ring the ground and get them to page him over the PA system was quite overwhelming :D

Thankfully our hospital only let you go a week over now, so hopefully will have an arrival by Thursday!

That would have been brilliant. I'm sure the imax think at the Centre for Life used to have a 3d thing where someone had to leg it from SJP to the RVI for a baby birth...

Guest Howaythetoon

We were 10 and 9 days late with both ours, c section twice as well. Both big boys, like. 9 pound plus both of them. During those 9-10 days both times I was all over the place emotionally like. Awful times to be in tbh. Kids are great though!

Guest Howaythetoon

Ah thought you might have meant nursery, was just unsure!  Glad it's all going well, old chief. 

I see my wee boy tomorrow for the first time in two weeks, he's been away on holiday.  I get nervous everytime this happens, wondering if he'll grow resentment at me not being with him a lot, but he's always great.  So pleased to see me. :love:

It won't be long until he's in school, the years are flying over. In March he will be 4, bloody hell!

I hope you and yours are all fine and dandy by the way. I remember when you first announced your little man to the world on here.

I got him away from Baby TV it's annoying. He now wants Dinopaws on 24/7, give me Peppa Pig or Ben and Holly anyday.

Had them both for like the third time today. Ended watching 8 hours of kids TV Urgh.