Paços de Ferreira 1-1 Newcastle United (FT) - post game discussion from page 33

RodneyCisse

Guest bimpy474

Don't understand how playing Mbiwa at LB in pre season helps us long term in any way at all.

And i know its pre season but the line up shows how desperately we need a winger and forward at the very least. ( not that wasn't known already)

Still dont know why we are using 4-2-3-1, unless he's tweaked it a bit.

Guest bimpy474

Is that Mbiwa LB, Siss on wing?

:pardsgrin:

Ben Arfa and Sammy on the wings, Siss in behind Shola, this formation is not a good one for us really. Might be interesting if we do sign a decent winger though.

:thup: Yeah thats most likely it.  I don't really see the point of starting Shola when we are most likely selling him, would have liked Marv out there as well

O0

Disappointed if it's Cabaye in the reserved role. Should play with Cabaye and Sissoko switched and with Tiote 3000 miles from the pitch.

If it was me i'd play Tiote the deepest one with Cabaye and Sissoko in front of him.... No need to have Cabaye deep and Sissoko high up just have them alongside each other.

Is that Mbiwa LB, Siss on wing?

:pardsgrin:

Ben Arfa and Sammy on the wings, Siss in behind Shola, this formation is not a good one for us really. Might be interesting if we do sign a decent winger though.

:thup: Yeah thats most likely it. I don't really see the point of starting Shola when we are most likely selling him, would have liked Marv out there as well

ha ha you wish.

I don't think I'm ever going to see a day when there isn't an Ameobi at Newcastle. Fucks sake

Feels like Shola should have a teenager at this point, 47 year old man that he is.