Blackpool 0-1 Newcastle United (FT) post-match discussion from p12

RodneyCisse

#NUFC (4-4-2): Elliot; Debuchy, Taylor, Williamson, Santon; Marveaux, Cabaye ©, Sissoko, Gutierrez; Shola Ameobi, Gouffran.

#NUFC substitutes: Alnwick, Yanga-Mbiwa, Dummett, Sammy Ameobi, Vuckic, Campbell.

Disgusting team with Jonas wide and Shola up front. No creativity, blunder along and blackpool win 2-0

I'd argue Cabaye and Marveaux are quite creative....

Anyway it wouldn't be such a bad team if Pardew set it up a little differently, like a midfield 3 and Marveaux playing in the hole behind Gouffran and Shola.

But like he even considered that as a possibility.

Disgusting team with Jonas wide and Shola up front. No creativity, blunder along and blackpool win 2-0

I'd argue Cabaye and Marveaux are quite creative....

Anyway it wouldn't be such a bad team if Pardew set it up a little differently, like a midfield 3 and Marveaux playing in the hole behind Gouffran and Shola.

But like he even considered that as a possibility.

Cabaye will sit so deep he is ineffective, Marv is creative but won't have the support around him and is not a winger. There will be no crossing unless Santon and Debuchy get in on it.

Pardew said the other day that a number of players weren't travelling as they weren't fit enough. Cisse is one, I assume Ben Arfa is another.

Add Tiote and Anita to that I guess, maybe play against St Mirren on Tuesday?