COMMENTS MADE IN PRIVATE

buzza

Little Mickey Owen regards our training sessions as the worst he has had in his career (not specified if pre Roeder or not...). Also commented that pearson has turned around the defensive sessions by a country mile! He thinks we might be fighting for a UEFA place by the time he returns (on drugs I suppose), contrasts with what he said earlier?

I'm back in the UK at the moment and have been talking to a couple of lads who do work for him and their crack was along those lines. He also said he's here for the long run as he likes it up here...

Little Mickey Owen regards our training sessions as the worst he has had in his career (not specified if pre Roeder or not...). Also commented that pearson has turned around the defensive sessions by a country mile! He thinks we might be fighting for a UEFA place by the time he returns (on drugs I suppose), contrasts with what he said earlier?

I'm back in the UK at the moment and have been talking to a couple of lads who do work for him and their crack was along those lines. He also said he's here for the long run as he likes it up here...

But.. but... Roeder's one decent quality is that he is a good coach right.  bluewink.gif

Guest Gemmill

of course our training was idiotic,it is idiotc,a training that lets rossi,bramble,ameobi get in the first team while luque is considerd bad in it is shite.!!

Oh fuck off!

of course our training was idiotic,it is idiotc,a training that lets rossi,bramble,ameobi get in the first team while luque is considerd bad in it is shite.!!

Oh F*** off!

No you fuck off!, he has every right to state his opinion with out being told to fuck off.

Guest Gemmill

Oh F*** off!

No you fuck off!, he has every right to state his opinion with out being told to fuck off.

:lol: Shut it you Australian plumtoucher!  bluebigrazz.gif

Oh F*** off!

:lol:

You can all fuck off tbh.

Fair play to Pearson if true. Looks a right grumpy bugger (considering the opportunity he now has after his last few clubs) but considering the personel and the little time he has had to work with them we look a much more solid unit these days.  :thup:

Oh F*** off!

No you F*** off!, he has every right to state his opinion with out being told to F*** off.

You can all F*** off tbh.

No double fuck off! to everyone. bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Gemmill

Fair play to Pearson if true. Looks a right grumpy bugger (considering the opportunity he now has after his last few clubs) but considering the personel and the little time he has had to work with them we look a much more solid unit now.  :thup:

I reckon he thinks he's Arnie tbh.  Have you seen his hair?  I bet he wears a black biker jacket and jeans when he's off duty.

Oh F*** off!

No you F*** off!, he has every right to state his opinion with out being told to F*** off.

You can all F*** off tbh.

* Swings empty bottle at message board *

"Fuck the lot of you's, go on fuck ya, get to fuck, yaaaaarrrr"

Fair play to Pearson if true. Looks a right grumpy bugger (considering the opportunity he now has after his last few clubs) but considering the personel and the little time he has had to work with them we look a much more solid unit now.  :thup:

I reckon he thinks he's Arnie tbh.  Have you seen his hair?  I bet he wears a black biker jacket and jeans when he's off duty.

A skin tight white t-shirt, handlebar moustache and a manbag?

Guest Gemmill

I said he looked like he liked Arnie man!  Not that he looks the type to decamp to Paris and take in the works of Banksy.  bluebigrazz.gif

Are you describing the Gemmillator again. :lol: :lol:

Oh F*** off!

Excuse me for my ignorance here, but whats a Pluntoucher?

Slicks back his stack with freshly squeezed gorrilla glands and probably scares the crap out of Terry Mac... which is no bad thing to be fair.

Guest Gemmill

Oh F*** off!

A plumtoucher Garth.  It's someone that touches another man's plums.  i.e. YOU!  bluebigrazz.gif

Oh F*** off!

A plumtoucher Garth.  It's someone that touches another man's plums.  i.e. YOU!  bluebigrazz.gif

But only if they are like plums though.    bluelaugh.gif

Guest Gemmill

Oh F*** off!

But only if they are like plums though.    bluelaugh.gif

I'm assuming you'd have to touch them to find out, garth, but you're the expert.  bluebigrazz.gif