St. Mirren 0-2 Newcastle (FT) post match pigs**t from p17

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Went on a St Mirren forum today and it seems they've been linked with several of our players.  They've got rumours about Richardson, Newton, Campbell and Streete.

What I thought was interesting was that they describe Newton as "far too good for the spl", yet he's had no time with our first team in the friendlies so far. 

Went on a St Mirren forum today and it seems they've been linked with several of our players.  They've got rumours about Richardson, Newton, Campbell and Streete.

What I thought was interesting was that they describe Newton as "far too good for the spl", yet he's had no time with our first team in the friendlies so far. 

being far too good for the SPL could still make you a league 1 player though.

being far too good for the SPL could still make you a league 1 player though.

I do wonder if we're maybe trying to line up a championship loan.  There fans really rate him.  They're also wetting themselves with excitement over the thought of getting Campbell on loan.

Krul

Debu    Tayls      Colo    Sant

Cabs              Tiote

Sisso

Hatem        Cisse        Gouff

Assume Mbiwa will play ahead of Taylor as it was the over way round yesterday. Also Haidara is yet to feature in pre-season i believe?

Just going off what Pardew said about it being a strong team not a development team a first team game.

Is there any news on tickets becoming available like at Blackpool?

I think i read on nufc.com that you can buy tickets at the away end window from 6pm tomorrow. Adopted St Mirren as "my  Scottish team" years ago, so i'm really looking forward to this. For those travelling up there's not really any pubs by the ground, but Paisley  town centre is only 10/15 mins walk away. New Street, just off the high St has a little cluster of pubs. 'Paddy Malarkeys', (not an irish bar despite the name), and the 'bull inn' to name a couple. Biggish wetherspoons, 'The Last Post' outside Gilmour St station too.

Not sure if we have players carrying knocks but injuries permitting should se Colo, MYM, Tiote, Anita, Bigi, Obertan, Cisse, Vukcic and a maybe the likes of Dummett and Newton with them going back there

Is there any news on tickets becoming available like at Blackpool?

I think i read on nufc.com that you can buy tickets at the away end window from 6pm tomorrow. Adopted St Mirren as "my  Scottish team" years ago, so i'm really looking forward to this. For those travelling up there's not really any pubs by the ground, but Paisley  town centre is only 10/15 mins walk away. New Street, just off the high St has a little cluster of pubs. 'Paddy Malarkeys', (not an irish bar despite the name), and the 'bull inn' to name a couple. Biggish wetherspoons, 'The Last Post' outside Gilmour St station too.

Cheers dude, for someone having a crisis of faith i quite fancy this.

Don't want Campbell loaned there. Needs to be a Championship club really.

I'd generally agree, but they really have progressed two of our player very well. At the least i'd be happy for some of our players like Richardson to go there.

Campbell probably needs a year of playing games and then should be looking to go to a championship club the season after.

Hope everyone has a good time up there and joins in with the locals. Looking at their forums they seem to be really looking forward this and we don't need any of our bell end contingent giving it the billy big bollocks shite. Newton, Dummet and the shared colours mean we appear to be well liked up there.