St. Mirren 0-2 Newcastle (FT) post match pigs**t from p17

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Toon Saint

Dream game for me.

I've just about recovered from my Stockport 0 St.Mirren 1 & Blackpool 0 Toon 1 double header at the weekend.

Everyone travelling will be made very welcome by Saints fans.

As previously mentioned Paddy Malarkys in New Street is the place to be, great St.Mirren pub with loads of interesting Saints memorabilia on the walls & a barmaid from Throckley who is now supports both Saints & the Toon.

Black & White Army!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight's supposed to be his strongest team and he's apparently said he'll start with 2 up top. Think we'll be seeing Sissoko on the right, HBA on the left with Tiote and Cabaye in the middle. Gouffran and Cisse to lead the line.

I fucking hate Pardew.

Tonight's supposed to be his strongest team and he's apparently said he'll start with 2 up top. Think we'll be seeing Sissoko on the right, HBA on the left with Tiote and Cabaye in the middle. Gouffran and Cisse to lead the line.

I f***ing hate Pardew.

no problem with it if it's not overly rigid. both he and ben arfa can drift inside, push on, drop deep, could even be more of a 4-2-2-2, my worry being ben arfa's movement off the ball being poor and you need that movement to stretch the opposition and create gaps for others. (the movement thing could for for sissoko aswell but i'll give him the benfit of the doubt for the time being and put it down to adjsuting to a new league)

#NUFC (4-2-3-1): Elliot; Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini ©, Dummett; Anita, Tiote; Ben Arfa, Gosling, Sammy Ameobi; Cissé.

#NUFC subs: Alnwick, Santon, Streete, Williamson, Richardson, Newton, Vuckic, Gouffran, Campbell.