The unpopular football opinion thread

Deuce

I wear my Newcastle top all the time. I've moved to Toronto though, so it's more a bat signal for other fans. None yet like.

Depends how you wear it too. Most football fans don't have much style like.

Sames, but philllay.

I don't see why people get on their high horse about this specific t-shirt choice. There are many, many shit clothing choices kicking around the streets, leave footbahl tops alone.

Nobody else get stinking pits in football tops? I'm a sweaty cunt mind.

That's the only reason I don't sit about in them really, like to have the current one for wearing to the match/playing footy in.

Guest Howaythetoon

Shearer better than Ronaldo :lol:

Been dome to death like but better ALL ROUND CF thats it, not a better footballer just a better CF thats all.

I was about to buy the Virgin Money one cheap because I don't want Wonga and don't own a shirt right now, then I decided I didn't need it at all.

Ditto. Currently looking for a LS version of the burgundy one from last season but can't find it anywhere.

The cross Shearer put in for Sir Les in the 5-0 was something I don't think you'd see Ronaldo do.

Likewise for Ronaldo's dribbling and pace.

Shearer had pace before his injuries too. Yes Ronaldo was a better player but Shearer's hold up play was better than Ronaldo's. I see where  HTT is coming from.

I said it before. Gomis is a better version of Shola. He will do good stuff, but he will make the easiest misses, so I guess him and Cissé are the perfect couple...

I think he's going to divide opinion. Adebayor would be a better comparison from what I've seen.