The FM sell out a Bari match challenge!

Mike

Easy enough. Load up a new FM save, join Bari and stay there until you sell out a match.

They play in a massive, cavernous fucking stadium (64k, iirc) but really only draw about 5-6k per match. I tried, and I failed real hard.

Screenshot required.

Difficulty: Not a European match, not a cup match. League play. Full house.

This is what you want:

http://i.imgur.com/eIrGqKW.jpg

:lol: Fucking thing isn't even filled here, ffs!

This is what you'll have:

http://i.imgur.com/Lp4H9Yx.jpg

Not at all impossible but would take fucking ages. In a marathon game I did a while ago (FM11 I think) I'd taken Rosenborg from 17k a game to a filled up 67k season in 25 seasons. On 13 I've taken AFC Wimbledon from 2k to a mostly filled (full in big matches) 34k stadium in 12 seasons.

I wasn't there long, it was like....2017 or something. Stayed for maybe three seasons? Got promoted, decent cup run, Europa League. Never sold out a match. Never saw more than 20-25k iirc (EL). Even then, that was just fans of other teams traveling. League wise...I'd say it was never above 10k, even with attractive football and a name or two (Rodallega :lol:).

The stadium holds 58,248 people, but has never been filled to capacity for a match. The attendance at the 1991 European Cup final was roughly 51,000, and A.S. Bari attracted 52,000 to a league match in 2009-10.

The stadium was built in 1990 for the 1990 World Cup, during which it hosted five matches: Soviet Union vs. Romania, Cameroon vs. Romania, and Cameroon vs. Soviet Union in group B action; in the round of 16 matches, Czechoslovakia vs. Costa Rica; and the third place match between Italy and England.

I wasn't there long, it was like....2017 or something. Stayed for maybe three seasons? Got promoted, decent cup run, Europa League. Never sold out a match. Never saw more than 20-25k iirc (EL). Even then, that was just fans of other teams traveling. League wise...I'd say it was never above 10k, even with attractive football and a name or two (Rodallega :lol:).

Their max cap in 10k fans wise, so really you did well. I've not checked the city population mind, i imagine this can have an effect when clubs go flying up in reputation

Their max cap in 10k fans wise, so really you did well. I've not checked the city population mind, i imagine this can have an effect when clubs go flying up in reputation

How do you see max cap? They get above 10k now. I check up from time to time. They're nowhere near 58, but they do above 10, I think.

A good turnout for me was like 8k. 8k was some serious shit. 8k meant it was a big game.

How do you see max cap? They get above 10k now. I check up from time to time. They're nowhere near 58, but they do above 10, I think.

A good turnout for me was like 8k. 8k was some serious shit. 8k meant it was a big game.

Pre game editor (comes with the game) if I'm doing this I want to know what I'm up against.  :lol:

You've pricked my interest in this, I like the idea, only it's a long long game, I reckon a decade at least.