body in road in London armed Police everywhere

Skirge

Has this actually happened? Nothing on twitter or local news.

Edit: Oh actually there is, cyclist hit by lorry. Can't imagine the need for armed police!

After Skirge's first post I was going to say that I used to cycle that way to work and that a cyclist would be my guess. Then I thought the Remy jollity made that a bit redundant.

It's a major cycle commuter route into town for hardcore cycle commuters...and also lorries etc.

Edit: Oh actually there is, cyclist hit by lorry. Can't imagine the need for armed police!

After Skirge's first post I was going to say that I used to cycle that way to work and that a cyclist would be my guess. Then I thought the Remy jollity made that a bit redundant.

It's a major cycle commuter route into town for hardcore cycle commuters...and also lorries etc.

I used to live in Archway, now in Holloway. That roundabout is a lottery TBH, even in a car the stuff you see is unreal.

I used to live in Archway, now in Holloway. That roundabout is a lottery TBH, even in a car the stuff you see is unreal.

It's not quite a lottery, just as a cyclist you need to be hyper-aware and not take any chances. At a wild guess, they were coming down Archway Hill then turning right towards Tufnell Park.

I remember coming down Archway Hill one day and there was a fucking helicopter parked across the other side of the road, blocking traffic outside the Whittington. Some twat in a sporty Jag had apparently flipped his car going at a crazy speed, and the air ambulance had to come in.