Rangers 1 - 1 Newcastle United - pretend you know how it went from page 18

Decky

Living in Motherwell now I went up to IBrox on the assumption that I'd get tickets for our end very much in the same way I did with Motherwell and st mirren but they weren't selling any for our end saying none had been returned for the Copeland end.

So had to settle for one in the rangers end instead sitting with all these Neanderthal bastards will be an experience

Anyone else up here in Glasgow making the trip

Living in Motherwell now I went up to IBrox on the assumption that I'd get tickets for our end very much in the same way I did with Motherwell and st mirren but they weren't selling any for our end saying none had been returned for the Copeland end.

So had to settle for one in the rangers end instead sitting with all these Neanderthal b******s will be an experience

Was tempted (Falkirk here), no chance of sitting with them though. Watch yourself with this lot. as you know, knuckle dragging would be a compliment.

Ex in laws are all Teddy Bears. Froth at the mouth at the sight of a crucifix, or mention of Eire...

Mentioned watching The Borgias in passing to one and thought he was gonna explode....

Was planning on going to this but havent got any tickets and none on sale up there. Will be going up to watch Berwick Rangers there in a couple weeks so not too fussed.

So had to settle for one in the rangers end instead sitting with all these Neanderthal b******s will be an experience

Was tempted (Falkirk here), no chance of sitting with them though. Watch yourself with this lot. as you know, knuckle dragging would be a compliment.

Ex in laws are all Teddy Bears. Froth at the mouth at the sight of a crucifix, or mention of Eire...

Mentioned watching The Borgias in passing to one and thought he was gonna explode....

Yes will be watching myself work with a lot of them and Celtic and can truly say that homo sapiens have not quite evolved completely within glasgows football fraternity... Mentioned the other day that it will be like playing a Sunday league team..I was greeted with the we are the people shite..... Do these cunts actually realise how shite they are now Gateshead would spank them

"I expect Hatem Ben Arfa, Papiss Cisse, Yohan Cabaye, Mousa Sissoko all to play at Ibrox, along with Fabricio Coloccini. And Tim Krul probably as well. It will probably be my strongest team of the pre-season."