All things rock

Lenny

I know we have a general music thread already but I find it get's a bit watered down by all genres. I'm looking for something new to listen to, and there are probably a fair few posters on here that could recommend some good stuff.

So that being said, I thought a rock thread might be useful - what rock/indie/alternative/metal/whatever are you listening to, and what could you recommend to each other? Doesn't necessarily have to be new music either.

I'd never heard of Graveyard until someone mentioned them on here, so more of the same would be welcome.

My recommendation at the moment would be "The Temperance Movement", they have an EP out at the moment (it's on Spotify), and a new album coming out soon, I believe:

graveyard was me!!  get in :)

good thread lenny, i'll have a think and hopefully contribute soon

I did think it was you :)

I've only listened to Hisingen Blues, so if they have other stuff there's already something for me to look at.

graveyard was me!!  get in :)

good thread lenny, i'll have a think and hopefully contribute soon

I did think it was you :)

I've only listened to Hisingen Blues, so if they have other stuff there's already something for me to look at.

i wasn't massively keen on the 3rd album like, not enough rock in it for me, but the first one is solid and worth a listen, third too really

you on spotify then lenny?  have to link me up to some rock playlists if you've got any...graveyard radio just broke my heart in the gym, started rocking out and working away then it rapidly descended into damien rice and country house by blur :dowie:

Thought this was going to be a Dwayne Johnson thread :lol:

swear to god, first thing i thought when i saw the title (before drinking coffee) was "fucking hell, that's a bit too niche that, a thread about geology" :lol:

:lol: Not an awful idea for a new thread though