Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I honestly don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility. Unlikely, but possible. City might have an absolute shitter - thats where my ridiculous bout of optimism has come from. Also, Cisse really needs to get off to a good start considering Remy is waiting in the wings and Shola had a good pre-season (that matters to Pards).

Plus I've never seen us lose at the pub I shall be frequenting. In fact, I've seen some vaguely memorable moments there. Owen's SJP return (0-0), Sammy's goal, Gosling hitting the post at Maritimo.

Fucking howay. Really can't wait, now. So nice having something to analyse other than quotes and the lack of transfers. We owe City a defeat, anyway.

I honestly don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility. Unlikely, but possible. City might have an absolute shitter - thats where my ridiculous bout of optimism has come from. Also, Cisse really needs to get off to a good start considering Remy is waiting in the wings and Shola had a good pre-season (that matters to Pards).

Plus I've never seen us lose at the pub I shall be frequenting. In fact, I've seen some vaguely memorable moments there. Owen's SJP return (0-0), Sammy's goal, Gosling hitting the post at Maritimo.

Fucking howay. Really can't wait, now. So nice having something to analyse other than quotes and the lack of transfers. We owe City a defeat, anyway.

:indi:

Guest WhyAyeCabaye

In an act of sheer madness in the face of reason I put a quid on Newcastle drawing tonight with Man City

What was I thinking of ? I am expecting our lot to be whopped  :idiot2:  :kasper:

I just took us at 11/1 on skybet. Moment of madness.