Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The sorry state of English football means that morecambe have more chance of beating us than we do of beating City in the same fucking league as us.

Nowt to do with English football, that. It's to do with us and how utterly shit we are as a club.

Yep, plenty of other teams gave them a good game last season,  we just bent over for them.

Best time to play one of the top three or four is on the opening day, especially considering there's a new manager. That said, I still expect a loss, but not a twatting. 2-0 or 3-1 would be my guess.

The sorry state of English football means that morecambe have more chance of beating us than we do of beating City in the same fucking league as us.

Nowt to do with English football, that. It's to do with us and how utterly shit we are as a club.

Yep, plenty of other teams gave them a good game last season,  we just bent over for them.

People on here and at SJP were praising us for getting battered by them at home. :lol:

Lots and lots of smashing people on here but I really fucking hate what NUFC fans have become in general. Battered wives thankful for the odd glass of warm milk.

I think we'll get beat but as long as we give it a good go and try and play football we can take some positives from it.  If we try and sit back and defend against this lot we'll get murdered though.  When we played them at SJP and Toure got them in front we'd been in the game with them until that point because we'd been threatening them and giving them something to worry about.

The sorry state of English football means that morecambe have more chance of beating us than we do of beating City in the same f***ing league as us.

English football may well be in a sorry state, but its more a case of the sorry state of Newcastle United which means that Morecambe have more chance of beating us than we have of beating City...

Many thanks to Ashley, Kinnear and Pardew - even if the first 2 had done the business, there is still Pardew to worry about...

The sorry state of English football means that morecambe have more chance of beating us than we do of beating City in the same f***ing league as us.

Nowt to do with English football, that. It's to do with us and how utterly s*** we are as a club.

People on here and at SJP were praising us for getting battered by them at home. :lol:

Lots and lots of smashing people on here but I really f***ing hate what NUFC fans have become in general. Battered wives thankful for the odd glass of warm milk.

We don't always agree, but this is SO true....

Guest Phil K

Nowt to do with English football, that. It's to do with us and how utterly s*** we are as a club.

...and will do again, courtesy of Pardew's "game plan"

------------------------- Krul -------------------------

Debuchy ----- Yanga ----- Colo --------- Santon

----------------Cabaye ---- Sissoko ---------------

HBA ---------------- Gouffran --------------- Jonas

------------------------ Cisse -------------------------

... is what I'd like to see. However, I expect Tiote in for Gouffran with Sissoko behind Cisse. Probably Taylor instead of Yanga, too.

Debuchy ----- Yanga ----- Colo --------- Santon

----------------Cabaye ---- Sissoko ---------------

HBA ---------------- Gouffran --------------- Jonas

... is what I'd like to see. However, I expect Tiote in for Gouffran with Sissoko behind Cisse. Probably Taylor instead of Yanga, too.

Jonas? Really.

Debuchy ----- MYM ----- Colo --------- Santon

------------Cabaye-----Tiote ---- Sissoko --------

---------HBA ---------------------- Marveaux------

Guest Phil K

Seems no-one, not even Pardew expects to get anything other than a hiding at Man City.

Yet Ashley stills sticks by him, and insults us further by putting Kinnear at ready.

It's gonna be a long, depressing season.  :weep: