NUFC TV

kirkwdavis2001

Sure there is another thread but I can't be arsed to find it, so if one of the mods wants to merge be my guest  :p

Does anyone have NUFCTV and is it worth it?

I have had it for years. Not great in my opinion - especially as the commentary often gets cut off.

Yeah i would have cancelled last summer if I had remembered in time but i forgot and then the price went up loads. Luckily remembered to do it this year and glad I did because it's really not worth it for me.

It's a load of shite, but it's basically the one radio coverage you'll get. They haven't covered a single pre-season game. They used to, so they must just not be arsed anymore. My main problem with it though is the amount of times the audio doesn't work. Last season it constantly stopped mid match and sometimes it wasn't working for entire games. If you  message them about it you get some generic shite back.

A couple of months ago, I would have had little trouble recommending it.

But there's been a turnover of staff and now it really is terrible. Incredibly amateur.

This. Since Scanlon left it's been atrocious, but I have a feeling the lad left in charge has been hung out to dry a bit.

Had it for around 6 months but quit my subscription in a period where there was only around 1 video a month (bar match highlights which is expected).

If they're charging as much as they do they really need to step up and match what other clubs offer. The Man City free youtube channel has more updates, exclusives and behind the scenes footage than the paid NUFC TV service. Says it all really.

Things like match highlights are part of the package, but that should be free anyway considering MOTD is on a free to air channel and iPlayer. If the players say anything interesting in those interview videos then it'll be posted up on here, but they never do. It really is all about the match day stuff and it's only audio. It's shite like.