Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

5 hours ago, Aiston said:

Surely only for HG in the CL :lol:

Not even worth registering him in the PL squad.

Absolutley this. Expect him to be that experienced player with Ritchie in the reserves and training with first team. Possible Ritchie makes the PL squad I suppose but Dummett won't unless we have a mare and don't buy a LB or CB. 

Enjoy the extra year of backroom cheers and high fives you contributed less than 1% towards and fuck off out the club. 

Great servant bull he tried his best and was paid well for it. Average at best and a reminder of a time when putting some effort but being extremely limited as a player was tolerated and welcomed as its all we had come to hope from our players. 

50 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Absolutley this. Expect him to be that experienced player with Ritchie in the reserves and training with first team. Possible Ritchie makes the PL squad I suppose but Dummett won't unless we have a mare and don't buy a LB or CB. 

Exactly this.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TBG said:

Solid yesterday.

He was caught out so many times for pace and pondered on the ball way too much.

If he gets anywhere near the team this season we are going to suffer!

5 hours ago, buzza said:

He was caught out so many times for pace and pondered on the ball way too much.

If he gets anywhere near the team this season we are going to suffer!

Load of shite.  He's looked more than ok in the games he's played.

I respect your opinion, but from what i have seen of the pre-season games his passing is way short of Lascelles´standard, and he has looked very shaky against any runs through the channels (space between full back and centre half) which completely exposes his lack of pace and slow turn/acceleration. If you watch the games back and you will see what I am talking about...

Yes, he looks fit and is fine for filling in numbers but he should not be anywhere near our bench!

Wrongly has his goal chalked off, and If I'm right, was the closest a defender got to scoring all pre season. 

He's an option off the bench to get a goal from a corner when we're struggling to breakdown teams. 

10 hours ago, Aiston said:

3 goals in the PL for us, ever....he is no option, never mind one to score :lol:.

Played the majority of his games at left-back, not a single assist in his career. At least 100 of his 146 apps would have been at left-back, you'd expect at least one swinger from the left to lead to an assist in that time like even for a defensive full-back. :lol:

• 1 month later...