Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

Santon/MYM Williamson Colo Dummett

Sissoko Anita

HBA        Marveaux  Someone other than Gouffran

Cisse

What's wrong with Gouffran? i thought he played all right until we took him off.

At least he can link play. has good movement and not be pushed off the ball with the slightest bit of contact

If we had anyone else capable of playing LW, I'd drop Cisse for Gouffran up top. It's clear he won't get service and Gouffran is better at dropping to pick up the ball.

Krul

Sissoko Anita

Cisse

What's wrong with Gouffran? i thought he played all right until we took him off.

At least he can link play. has good movement and not be pushed off the ball with the slightest bit of contact

I've yet to see him actually do anything out on the wing, he needs to be played up front or not at all, quite frankly I'd almost prefer if we said screw you to most of these players and just went with some of the younger players and see if they're good enough or not. Give Bigi, Vuckic Dummett  Sammy or anyone who shows something resembling talent, they'll at least try

Krul

Sissoko Anita

Cisse

If we had anyone else capable of playing LW, I'd drop Cisse for Gouffran up top. It's clear he won't get service and Gouffran is better at dropping to pick up the ball.

Aye same.

Guest bimpy474

Us scoring at home will be amazing too, 0-3, 0-6, 0-1. It's like one of those brain tests. What the next in the sequence.

As pointed out in the other threads, we're already three first teamers down. Players that would have started this match.

Yeah sounds terrible until you specify that two of those are Gutierrez and Taylor, the only one we'll miss is Cabaye and that's if he doesn't play.

As pointed out in the other threads, we're already three first teamers down. Players that would have started this match.

Yeah sounds terrible until you specify that two of those are Gutierrez and Taylor, the only one we'll miss is Cabaye and that's if he doesn't play.

Who shouldn't be starting anyway, in fact there is far too many players at the moment that shouldn't be starting but are.

Getting really annoyed with it myself.

allardyce might be a cunt, but he's tactically astute enough to know how to take the piss out of pardew on our turf (it's not difficult)

only way we win is if hatem or someone decides from the kick off they're gonna have a stormer and we hit them before they have chance to enact their gameplan

Not having Allardyce being tactically astute mind :D  Think he'll just play the same against us as he does against anyone else, unfortunately even being that predictable could very well be good enough to outfox Pardew.