Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope he fkn forgets the 4-4-2 bollocks, he won't drop Tiote with no Cabaye IF by some amazing happening see's Yo play then stick him in for Tiote.

---------------Krul

Debu----MYM-----Colo-----Dum

-------Sisso----------Tiote

HBA----------Marv---------Gouff

--------------Cisse

Krul

Santon/MYM Williamson Colo Dummett

Sissoko Anita

HBA        Marveaux  Someone other than Gouffran

Cisse

What's wrong with Gouffran? i thought he played all right until we took him off.

At least he can link play. has good movement and not be pushed off the ball with the slightest bit of contact

I've yet to see him actually do anything out on the wing, he needs to be played up front or not at all, quite frankly I'd almost prefer if we said screw you to most of these players and just went with some of the younger players and see if they're good enough or not. Give Bigi, Vuckic Dummett  Sammy or anyone who shows something resembling talent, they'll at least try

You're doing this in every thread now, so I've got to ask. Who isn't trying? With the exception of Debuchy who's conduct has been very erratic since he came I'm struggling to think of anyone I can criticise for not putting the effort in.

I think Allardyce will smell blood. They're on a high after a good start at home and some additions to the team, and they beat us in this fixture last season. Our confidence is shot to shit. We'll lose unless someone produces some 'magic'.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Krul

Sissoko Anita

Cisse

What's wrong with Gouffran? i thought he played all right until we took him off.

At least he can link play. has good movement and not be pushed off the ball with the slightest bit of contact

I've yet to see him actually do anything out on the wing, he needs to be played up front or not at all, quite frankly I'd almost prefer if we said screw you to most of these players and just went with some of the younger players and see if they're good enough or not. Give Bigi, Vuckic Dummett  Sammy or anyone who shows something resembling talent, they'll at least try

You're doing this in every thread now, so I've got to ask. Who isn't trying? With the exception of Debuchy who's conduct has been very erratic since he came I'm struggling to think of anyone I can criticise for not putting the effort in.

What about Tiote completely ignoring David Silva for the first? He just let him wander into the box.

David Silva. World cup winner.

Krul

Sissoko Anita

Cisse

What about Tiote completely ignoring David Silva for the first? He just let him wander into the box.

David Silva. World cup winner.

That could be a lapse in concentration, as an isolated incident it doesn't constitute not putting the effort in.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

---------------Krul

Debuchy----Willo-----Colo-----MYM

-------Sissoko----------Tiote

Jonas                    Marv/Ben Arfa

--------------Cisse---------Gouff

Krul

Sissoko Anita

Cisse

the last few matchs (over a few month period mind) but we've seen the players stop trying when something goes wrong, the sunderland match either man city match the liverpool match a combined total from 4 match's of 17 goals conceded 0 scored and abject surrenders all around. They all just stop trying once we go behind and its getting beyond a joke

Krul

Sissoko Anita

Cisse

the last few matchs (over a few month period mind) but we've seen the players stop trying when something goes wrong, the sunderland match either man city match the liverpool match a combined total from 4 match's of 17 goals conceded 0 scored and abject surrenders all around. They all just stop trying once we go behind and its getting beyond a joke

Right, so 'all of them'?

Krul

Sissoko Anita

Cisse

Right, so 'all of them'?

with a few exceptions yes, the only ones I could honestly say were doing all they could in those matchs was Krul/Elliott