Words to currently describe NUFC . . . . . .

Belfast Mags

During last night debacle, I posted at one point that there "were no words" to describe something or other (Saylor's Red I think) but having reflected on it, that's clearly not the case.

English is a very descriptive language, and contains a raft of different options to describe practically anything or any given situation.

Clearly a lot of you are devoting huge amounts of time and effort, detailing your concerns, discussing formations etc but perhaps it would be nice to have the opposite of that, by trying to describe your currently feelings towards either the most recent game or the club in general, as succinctly as possible.

Partly inspired by Language Corner in Chat section, it might also be nice if any non-native English speakers like  Felipao, VI, Mike etc, had any good translatable words that we don't have an equivalent for, that would describe us perfectly.

Thankfully, the game last night and the state of the club currently dovetail nicely together so I can use these words to describe both

Just a few off the top of my head

Shambolic

Adjective

Chaotic, disorganized, or mismanaged.

Wretched

Adjective

In a deplorable state of distress or misfortune; miserable:

Deplorable

Adjective

Deserving strong condemnation.

Shockingly bad in quality.

Frustrating

Verb

Prevent (a plan or attempted action) from progressing, succeeding, or being fulfilled: "his attempt to frustrate the merger".

Prevent (someone) from doing or achieving something.

Would be interesting to see the words over time (i.e; after a great win etc) but we might have to wait a while for that.

Shit

Shit is an English word that is usually considered vulgar and profane in Modern English. As a noun it refers to fecal matter (excrement) and as a verb it means to defecate or defecate in; in the plural ("the shits") it means diarrhea. Shite is also a common variant in British English and Irish English.[1] As aslang term, it has many meanings, including: nonsense, foolishness, something of little value or quality, trivial and usually boastful or inaccurate talk, or a contemptible person. It may also be used as an expression of annoyance, surprise, or anger, and has other usages as well.s***