Dog The Bounty Hunter.

Crumpy Gunt

I wonder how he'd go about catching a real hardened and dangerous criminal. Made a fucking TV career  catching 2 bit bail dodgers about as dangerous as my Nana.

Something peculiarly weird about him as well.

This.

Sure there was an episode when they tried to bring in this beast of a bloke for bail jumping - his original conviction was for wife beating or something - they put the bloke in the back of the car, pulled his records, and found that he'd just done a stretch for murder. I've never seen someone's balls drop so fast. You can literally see Dog and his fat gobby wife shit themselves. Suffice to say he dropped the hard man act and stopped calling the guy a motherfucker.

I like it, I just wish they didn't go after a homeless meth addict in every episode. I think seeing that Lizard Lick Towing show made me appreciate it more.

The wife is a bit of a twat mind.

This.

Sure there was an episode when they tried to bring in this beast of a bloke for bail jumping - his original conviction was for wife beating or something - they put the bloke in the back of the car, pulled his records, and found that he'd just done a stretch for murder. I've never seen someone's balls drop so fast. You can literally see Dog and his fat gobby wife shit themselves. Suffice to say he dropped the hard man act and stopped calling the guy a motherfucker.

Didn't think they'd show something that graphic.