snitching Tymes

womblemaster

just had to call the rozzers on next door  :sad:

Normally id let em get on with it, but sounded like the lassie was being beat up in front of the baby.  WHich pissed me off hear ing the baby screaming.

Bloody lass at the call centre ask me for my date of birth.....??

COuldnt believe that, theres some violent incident going down, and ur form filling.

AM guess one or more parties involved had been drinking today....

Taken me an hour to stop fuming  :rant:

Happened to me as well  :huff: Had call to call the Cops in the middle of the night (strange goings on right outside my house) and it was fucking 20 questions, who was I?, what was my address?, date of birth?, when did I last take a shit?, etc.

Told them to get fucked and hung up.

They (eventually) turned up, drove up, stopped for 30 seconds or so, and then drove away.  :dave:

Twats

I remember one night in Belfast I was dying for a leak so went up the side of a wall. Cops pulled up and started taking my name and that, which is fair enough, but then this girl comes round the corner screaming that her friend is getting beat up by a fella just round the corner.

Cops reply was, "we'll be round after we deal with this lad."

Have to love the police sometimes. :lol:

Remember walking through town late on a cold Saturday night/Sunday morning after a night out and seeing a girl squatting in a doorway with a "cushion of steam" rising around her (dirty bitch)

Turned out I knew her  :lol: that was an awkward few minutes I can tell you

:lol: Couple states over here where you could end up on the sex offender list for that shit, Froggy.

:lol: I understood that what I done was wrong and deserved to get booked, but not when there's domestic violence going on round the fucking corner. Police priorities take the piss sometimes.

Remember walking through town late on a cold Saturday night/Sunday morning after a night out and seeing a girl squatting in a doorway with a "cushion of steam" rising around her (dirty bitch)

Turned out I knew her  :lol: that was an awkward few minutes I can tell you

By seeing you mean you stood and waited 'til she was finished? :lol:

Ive no doubt that plenty of cases occur like Belfast Mags stated, with Police opting for the easy call instead of rushing round to help sort a fight, but to answer the question about date of births / 20 questions etc. Particularly in N Ireland, many calls to 999 are fake 'come ons' just to get Police into an area. Whilst they are asking you these questions a car is already on the way but certain things need to be checked.