Madden NFL 25 (Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4)

SEMTEX

Well it's got shite reviews, even worse than before. They've bigged it up as a big 25th anniversary edition, but done little since '13. Apart from making changes to the run game that people are conflicted over.

Whatever, it came with streaming of the whole NFL season for me, given I bought the fancy edition, so I'm golden.

Anyone else burn their cash?

I basically just paid $100 for Sunday Ticket, else I've got no chance of watching the Falcons games... but saying that, people moan about every Madden, and I get far more life out of it than most other shit I buy, so I'm open minded.

I basically just paid $100 for Sunday Ticket, else I've got no chance of watching the Falcons games... but saying that, people moan about every Madden, and I get far more life out of it than most other shit I buy, so I'm open minded.

Nah they knew what they were doing with that deal. It's not a bad move, I'm just amazed by how little fun there is in the game itself. Going by the demo, at least.

I buy this game every year, play it until FIFA comes out and essentially don't touch it again....but may be doing that again.

Same problem, play it for a while and then get tired of it...

Will still buy this, NBA 2k, FIFA and NHL for ps4 whenever it gets to the stores.

Nah they knew what they were doing with that deal. It's not a bad move, I'm just amazed by how little fun there is in the game itself. Going by the demo, at least.

First game of the year against the Saints... early slot on Sunday... is on regional Fox here in Philadelphia.

Kernts.

http://506sports.com/nfl/

I guess you get the JETS up there in shitsville.

• 2 months later...

Been playing this quite a bit. Fun moving all the boring teams to cooler places. Brooklyn Beats. Winning.

Completely ruined by not saving any stats from season to season in franchise mode though. Not even MVPs or Superbowl winners. Fuck you EA, fuck you.

• 4 weeks later...