Intelligent Design FtW

womblemaster

I have heard that CS Lewis believed the garden of eden was on mars.

adam and eve were expelled fromth garden by a fiery angel*.....does that mean they had to leave the planet?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23872765

its pure speculation tbh.  However there are alot of theories outthere ont he net etc about the role of mars in ancient human history.

There are other theories, that the earth was destroyed in a `alien` or angelic war, and had to be remade before the creation of adam and eve.  So the earth could be ancient, but humanity maye have been designed more recenlty.

Interesting stuff!

* am not into this type of interpretation but does that mean `a fiery cataclysm`?  (when mars was destroyed)

Really want to see the paper associated with this study.  The mainstream press is notorious for misreporting science (or in the case of the Mail just getting it flat out wrong - just look at their headline for this).  I get the impression that they mean elements used for abiogenesis came from a meteor, rather than life forming on Mars then travelling here.

Guest firetotheworks

Really surprised that no one has posted the 'Aliens' meme. I can only assume it's because that would be too obvious.