Wildstar

Pixelphish

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Really enjoying it so far but it's nothing revolutionary. Feels a bit like Burning Crusade, I'm told endgame is similar difficulty wise too.  Quests and levelling are no different from WoW so far (just hit lvl 15),  gameplay is a bit more dynamic but if you don't like WoW I doubt you'll love this. That all probably sounds really negative but I loved WoW so I'm actually praising it quite a lot by comparing it  :lol:

Don't know if I'm the only one but WoW is the only MMO where the controls just felt comfortable to me, I loved the artwork and story in Rift but it always just felt clunky, SWTOR too, but anyway Wildstar felt smooth like wow to me straight away.

I'm told I have 3 trial passes somewhere, if you still need one let me know I'll have a look for it tomorrow.

Really enjoying it so far but it's nothing revolutionary. Feels a bit like Burning Crusade, I'm told endgame is similar difficulty wise too.  Quests and levelling are no different from WoW so far (just hit lvl 15),  gameplay is a bit more dynamic but if you don't like WoW I doubt you'll love this. That all probably sounds really negative but I loved WoW so I'm actually praising it quite a lot by comparing it  :lol:

Don't know if I'm the only one but WoW is the only MMO where the controls just felt comfortable to me, I loved the artwork and story in Rift but it always just felt clunky, SWTOR too, but anyway Wildstar felt smooth like wow to me straight away.

I'm told I have 3 trial passes somewhere, if you still need one let me know I'll have a look for it tomorrow.

i'd be interested in one of them trial passes mate if you have one spare

Enjoyed what I have played so far

Has some good little features and quite a bit of depth to the character structure and progression tree's that i have yet to even bother with.

Not tried the crafting system yet, just been monging around trying out different races and classes

Spellsinger and esper are the 2 standouts for me so far

does feel very much like WoW, which although is not a bad thing could also end up hurting it

but having fun with it so far