Football Chairman (iOS)

Optimistic Nut

I need to find my Pardew. Every manager resigns because I refuse to sign the terrible players they want me to sign.

I've invested a lot of money in training and youth, I want you to train the lads, and win some matches, not sign 36 year olds who are worse than our 17 year olds. Fuck off man.

Anyone got the Football Chairman app? Addictive as f***. :lol:

I hate you for making this thread. 2027/2028 since yesterday.

36/37 since you made this post  :lol:

Really feel like I've wasted my weekend off, I blame you entirely.

Anyone got the Football Chairman app? Addictive as f***. :lol:

I hate you for making this thread. 2027/2028 since yesterday.

36/37 since you made this post  :lol:

Really feel like I've wasted my weekend off, I blame you entirely.

Haha! I think this app became very popular very fast, because their servers for loading/saving is superslow :-/

Won the Prem, 33/34. What now? :undecided:

I've only managed 3rd so far. Were your team all 99? Lowest is 92 manager 92 youth and training at 99. Don't know if I should sack my guy but on matches he's 97.

GK, DF, MF, ST were 99. The rest varied between 95 and 98. Invested in youth early and got decent players in every year going on. Went dangerously close to liquidation a few times but just about made it, didn't really buy any more players after 32/33. Now in 45/46, eight more league titles and a few second places. Relying solely on youth intake, free transfers and coaching now. Running in the green, small time Mike Ashley me.

Won the Prem, 33/34. What now? :undecided:

I've only managed 3rd so far. Were your team all 99? Lowest is 92 manager 92 youth and training at 99. Don't know if I should sack my guy but on matches he's 97.

GK, DF, MF, ST were 99. The rest varied between 95 and 98. Invested in youth early and got decent players in every year going on. Went dangerously close to liquidation a few times but just about made it, didn't really buy any more players after 32/33. Now in 45/46, eight more league titles and a few second places. Relying solely on youth intake, free transfers and coaching now. Running in the green, small time Mike Ashley me.

I got this, started playing it, but the constant next next next shit got boring. Impressed with the patience to stick it out for like 30 something seasons. I was too much a crazy chairman and kept sacking my managers.

Sack them? Naaaah don't do that man. Just treat them terribly until they leave.

:lol: that would go against me not hitting OK or Next constantly. Manager gets proper pissed when he wants to sign a 33 skilled 35 year old CB. I had a huge roster at one point as well. Literally had the deepest squad of like 30 something rated ever.