NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mohamed Salah ● The Rocket ● Best Skills Ever

Uh, thats looks like a tag for a youtube video where they shows footage of a few skills, slow repeat/close up shot, with chav music in the background.

Its like you made it yourself

:lol:

Against my better judgement i've nipped on here to get up to speed with transfer developments. And i wish i hadn't bothered. Nothing against N-O at all, it's the arseholes running our club and their equally retarded french counterparts i blame.

Has anyone considered that it could be Pardew putting the block on transfers, if we sign 2 or 3 top players and nobody leaves, then the pressure would be really on him to improve our league position. If we sign nobody and we lose 1 or 2 then Pardew can have a nice easy ride for the rest of the season, with little or no expectations.

Has anyone considered that it could be Pardew putting the block on transfers, if we sign 2 or 3 top players and nobody leaves, then the pressure would be really on him to improve our league position. If we sign nobody and we lose 1 or 2 then Pardew can have a nice easy ride for the rest of the season, with little or no expectations.

No, because we're not mental.

:facepalm: yes a manager will say no to transfers

Guest bimpy474

No, because we're not mental.

:lol:

A manager wouldn't, but pardew.............?

Howay man  :lol:

:jesuswept: