NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm fighting it fairly successfully at the minute. Just fire the laptop up for a little while every evening to discover we're no further on than yesterday, then close it down and do something else. A bit like Joe Kinnear probably.

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 25m

#NUFC have discussed Cabella with Montpellier, but focus is on summer deal not this month. Talks with Borussia M over De Jong also continue.

Expand

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 24m

I'm told #NUFC would prefer to do all their business next summer, barring maybe a De Jong loan. Might PSG Cabaye pursuit change that?

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 11m

Dutch giants pull out of move for Luuk De Jong - leaving Newcastle in pole position http://bit.ly/1egD9ag  #NUFC

@1DarrenTulett 2h

#PSG preparing €25 mln bid for Cabaye, with an eye also on Roma's Pjanic, says L'Équipe.

I've never understood why it takes so much time to prepare these bids. How long does it take to write 25 million on a piece of paper and get the office assistant to pop along to the fax machine and press the send button (does anyone still use faxes these days ? ) :)

#NUFC have discussed Cabella with Montpellier, but focus is on summer deal not this month. Talks with Borussia M over De Jong also continue.

Expand

I'm told #NUFC would prefer to do all their business next summer, barring maybe a De Jong loan. Might PSG Cabaye pursuit change that?

Dutch giants pull out of move for Luuk De Jong - leaving Newcastle in pole position http://bit.ly/1egD9ag  #NUFC

@1DarrenTulett 2h

#PSG preparing €25 mln bid for Cabaye, with an eye also on Roma's Pjanic, says L'Équipe.

I've never understood why it takes so much time to prepare these bids. How long does it take to write 25 million on a piece of paper and get the office assistant to pop along to the fax machine and press the send button (does anyone still use faxes these days ? ) :)

We are making our bids via Megabid now. We have to create an account, create a pay pal account, verify it, verify the Megabid account, buy the Megabid bidding tokens, make a bid, wait for the clock to start over again, make a counter bid against someone else and wait for the clock to start over, and then finally transfer that money over to the head of the Nigerian lottery in order to release our lottery funds.

Expand

@1DarrenTulett 2h

We are making our bids via Megabid now. We have to create an account, create a pay pal account, verify it, verify the Megabid account, buy the Megabid bidding tokens, make a bid, wait for the clock to start over again, make a counter bid against someone else and wait for the clock to start over, and then finally transfer that money over to the head of the Nigerian lottery in order to release our lottery funds.

Aha that explains it then

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Newcastle are considering a move for Basel midfielder Mohamad Salah, Sky Sports sources understand. www1.skysports.com/football/news/…

Unlucky Joe. Nearly.