NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It'll be amazing when we sell MYM and Colo suddenly decides he needs to be back in Argentina again.

Saylor will fistpump so much his arms fall off, the orange shitcunt.

Yup, or gets a major injury.

Coloccini is virtually finished like IMO. That back injury he had has fucked him, always seems to be picking up niggly injuries these days too.

A competent manager would've given MYM a run in all those pointless games at the end of last season at CB to get him assimilated and ready for this season but alas the dickhead in charge was too busy concentrating on giving shitcunts like Gosling and Shola games even though they were being binned off.

Coloccini is virtually finished like IMO. That back injury he had has f***ed him, always seems to be picking up niggly injuries these days too.

A competent manager would've given MYM a run in all those pointless games at the end of last season at CB to get him assimilated and ready for this season but alas the dickhead in charge was too busy concentrating on giving shitcunts like Gosling and Shola games even though they were being binned off.

I don't think he's finished but I agree with salient point that anyone with half a brain would have been transitioning MYM into the team alongside a grafter like Willo. But the King wouldn't do it, and now we are in dangerous territory

Hasn't shown his best form for 2 years.

He isn't getting any younger either to be fair, don't see him reaching those heights again.

Coloccini is virtually finished like IMO. That back injury he had has fucked him, always seems to be picking up niggly injuries these days too.

I don't think the back injury has anything to do with it, I just think he doesn't want to be here but there isn't an escape route. The back injury had nowt to do with some of the absolutely ridiculous mistakes he was making at the arse end of last season. His head is elsewhere.

Forget HBA and Cisse, MYM may well be the prime example of a player being Pardewed. Fantastic prospect, bundles of potential, captained his club to a league title and during a Champions League campaign. We sign him for £7m. A snip. He's thrown in, has a few shockers but also shows his undoubted talent. Puts in two of the best defensive performances I've seen from a CB in an NUFC shirt back to back and is then immediately dropped. Spends the rest of the season either on the bench or out of position and then we try to sell him because our manager thinks he can't head a ball and sees Steven fucking Taylor as a better player.

Williamson to be fair to him was our best by a distance last season, which f***ing says it all.

Which is why I'm personally baffled why we are not even linked with defenders.

We need one desperately, preferably one who can make MYMs strengths shine. (i.e. A big nasty bastard)

Guest Howaythetoon

MYB is obviously talented, but he just doesn't convince at CB for some reason. I won't be disappointed should he leave to be honest.

Coloccini is virtually finished like IMO. That back injury he had has f***ed him, always seems to be picking up niggly injuries these days too.

I don't think he's finished but I agree with salient point that anyone with half a brain would have been transitioning MYM into the team alongside a grafter like Willo. But the King wouldn't do it, and now we are in dangerous territory

Hasn't shown his best form for 2 years.

He isn't getting any younger either to be fair, don't see him reaching those heights again.

He's not the player he was for sure but I think finished is too strong. He's still a good CB

But good enough?

You know how many goals we've shipped these last two years and how many he's been responsible for.