NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

Janmaat    Colo    Mbemba      Willems

Sissoko    Wijnaldum

Aarons                Perez            Shaqiri

Cisse/ Mitrovic

:drool:

:lol: kanji!

If this happened, man....shiietttt. I'm on some useless Debuchy levels right now in terms of wanting a f***ing fullback to join us :lol: buy all de Dutchies.

My FIFA team is going to be ace if this doesn't happen anyway, will sign Jetro, Narsingh and Abdennour and send Ikon some PMs of my lineup :lol:

:lol: kanji!

If this happened, man....shiietttt. I'm on some useless Debuchy levels right now in terms of wanting a f***ing fullback to join us :lol: buy all de Dutchies.

My FIFA team is going to be ace if this doesn't happen anyway, will sign Jetro, Narsingh and Abdennour and send Ikon some PMs of my lineup :lol:

Perez, Aarons, Janmaat, Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Cisse and Mitrovic should all be looking at upgrades. :fwap:

Jetro Willems follows Newcastle United on Twitter  :frantic:  :cheesy:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zOZLnxE3r5w/VFO5d3mGaMI/AAAAAAAADvI/VjAN90dGpho/s1600/tumblr_mv01h5uuC01rxjanxo1_250.gif

Almost as crazy as the fact that Isla and Aluko don't even play in the PL anymore and did fuck all when they were.