NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Bet that cunt had the electronic battleships as well.

:lol: You're making paper airplanes and he shows up with a remote control plane that you can't use.

:lol:

Bet he had the Atari, i had the shitty activison one. Fucking hated kids like that :lol:

Bet that cunt had the electronic battleships as well.

:lol: You're making paper airplanes and he shows up with a remote control plane that you can't use.

:lol:

Bet he had the Atari, i had the shitty activison one. Fucking hated kids like that :lol:

:lol: Had all the new shit and he'd be like "Say I'm your best friend" before he'd let you use it.

@infosportplus

Alexandre #Lacazette au micro de @canalplus : "Je reste à #Lyon. J'ai envie de continuer ma progression ici"

Alexandre Lacazette to CanalPlus: "I will stay at Lyon. I want to continue my progress here."

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/14/article-2014721-00B1DCB7000004B0-997_233x452.jpg

Why would he be happy that his target doesn't want to force a move? ???

Guest bimpy474

@infosportplus

Alexandre #Lacazette au micro de @canalplus : "Je reste à #Lyon. J'ai envie de continuer ma progression ici"

Alexandre Lacazette to CanalPlus: "I will stay at Lyon. I want to continue my progress here."

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/14/article-2014721-00B1DCB7000004B0-997_233x452.jpg

Spending no money see.

Guest bimpy474

A fit AC would improve us greatly, but that is where the problem lies. Fitness and why he's not worth buying at £15m.

Before he signed permanently for West Ham, I always thought he would jump at the chance to come back but I get the impression he is settled at West Ham and perhaps would not be so keen on a return now.

I wouldn't be surprised if West Ham were open to offers considering his contract and his injury record but there is no way they will be paying him £120k a week although he is obviously paid a lot more than we would be willing to offer.

Before he signed permanently for West Ham, I always thought he would jump at the chance to come back but I get the impression he is settled at West Ham and perhaps would not be so keen on a return now.

It seemed as though he strung them along all summer in the hope we'd make an offer.

@infosportplus

Spending no money see.

:thup: can't buy/too expensive/wont'e be held to ransom

See I get that Ashley is a total prick but this kind of thing just leaves me scratching my head.  Does he want to unsettle players in order to get them cheap or does he celebrate when they don't want to come so he doesn't have to sign anyone?

A fit AC would improve us greatly, but that is where the problem lies. Fitness and why he's not worth buying at £15m.

:thup: No doubt.

Its all about this. I think he would be shine back here again with the crowd behind him and being back home. Danger is not having a minder for him and that troublesome injury spell.

He has had a bad run, but doesn't mean he will always be crocked. Not a risk I would want us to be taking at 15m. Plenty of other options out there surely.

Think he'd shape up if we signed him tbh

Him and Nolan forgot to shape up when they were here previously. Why would they do it now under the same manager that sanctioned selling selling both pissheads off?