NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terrified of what is going to become of Sissoko next season.

Don't think he'll be played through the middle, especially as Pardew will be trying to force Colback into the team anytime he can.

Next season will be all about raging over the use of Anita and Sissoko. You can count on it. That first team sheet against Man City will have people foaming at the mouth.

Janmaat and Sissoko can both put in some decent crosses.

If the right sort of crosses are put in, Cisse's as good as anyone at getting on the end of them. If they are long punts from the back, not so much.

Good article on the whole - not much to disagree with. Quite rare to see a local press man actually speak his mind. Must still be banned.

Yeah, must have phoned up the club to ask about the ban.. "So with the new season being a clean slate, are we allowed back in the grounds?....no... well sod you then. Right I'm going to write a negative article to stir up the fans again" 

Terrified of what is going to become of Sissoko next season.

Don't think he'll be played through the middle, especially as Pardew will be trying to force Colback into the team anytime he can.

Next season will be all about raging over the use of Anita and Sissoko. You can count on it. That first team sheet against Man City will have people foaming at the mouth.

Sissoko will play right wing, with Colback and Tiote in the middle, whilst Anita will unfortunately be sat on the bench

I think Colback will start 99% of the time. He works very hard up and down the pitch from what I've seen of him, I think Pardew will absolutely love him. That, and the fact he's left football as well. Not that I agree with it, I like Anita.