NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need better attacking options, will need midfielders as not a chance Tiote, Sissoko or Wijnaldum will stay. Need at least 1 centre half as we will only have 2 and need a proven striker at that level as no guarantee Armstrong, Perez or Mitro will score enough. I think it's a good idea to bring older experience in but wouldn't mind seeing us get some younger talent in as well to build for future. It will be Rafa's main aim to get us out the league first so will no doubt be a compromise to build for now until promoted.

Don't want a Lee Tomlin though, the fat fuck

Hasn't Gradel just got fit again after being injured for most of the season.  Not sure why he would want to leave Bournemouth unless they have told him to look for a new club.

Must have watched the exploits of K-Nol on Championship winning DVD and decided a successful title winning side must include an aggressive big lump up front supported by a fat lad.

Not in the press but I have it on good authority that we've made an enquiry about Dominic Iorfa of Wolves. Palace an'all like.

I play with a lad who played with Iorfa when they were young. He's not very complimentary about him, says he's just fast, that's it. I think there's a bit of envy in there to be honest.

I did point out Iorfa now plays right back, as the lad i play with said Iorfa was a forward when he played with him, just shrugged and said he's still shit.

Not in the press but I have it on good authority that we've made an enquiry about Dominic Iorfa of Wolves. Palace an'all like.

I play with a lad who played with Iorfa when they were young. He's not very complimentary about him, says he's just fast, that's it. I think there's a bit of envy in there to be honest.

I did point out Iorfa now plays right back, as the lad i play with said Iorfa was a forward when he played with him, just shrugged and said he's still shit.

What a hater.

I did point out Iorfa now plays right back, as the lad i play with said Iorfa was a forward when he played with him, just shrugged and said he's still s***.

What a hater.

He's just fast :lol:

Sure. That's all it is. Hate it when guys are bitchy that way.