GTA Online

Oh look at that. Kasper is beating people to death with his crowbar again. Never saw that coming.

:lol: Somehow I'm an asshole because I detach his jaw from his head whenever he comes near me in free roam.

I can't blame him tbf, i spent the last 30 mins hitting people with crow bars and smashing up their cars with it.

I call it tender, loving care.

Oh look at that. Kasper is beating people to death with his crowbar again. Never saw that coming.

:lol: Somehow I'm an asshole because I detach his jaw from his head whenever he comes near me in free roam.

I can't blame him tbf, i spent the last 30 mins hitting people with crow bars and smashing up their cars with it.

I call it tender, loving care.

:lol: Saving some shells for you too, then.

Look at this guy. He actually brags about it too.

Think we should all agree that whenever you see Mike you shoot him and ask questions later. Preferably with a rocket launcher.

Actually just to be safe..dont ask him any questions. Just shoot him again.

Think we should all agree that whenever you see Mike you shoot him and ask questions later. Preferably with a rocket launcher.

:lol: So that's where we are, then?

I'm up for that.

I made a friend, we stayed in my crib getting pissed on Whisky and red wine, didn't say a word to each other. He just gave me a lift and then decided to buzz on my door.

Then we went out for a ride.

I was happy for a bit we were getting virtually pissed together, no violence, then I realised what I was doing, I think I may have been getting groomed.

Went back out, he tried to run me over, so I RPG'd him... Good while it lasted.

I made a friend, we stayed in my crib getting pissed on Whisky and red wine, didn't say a word to each other. He just gave me a lift and then decided to buzz on my door.

Then we went out for a ride.

I was happy for a bit we were getting virtually pissed together, no violence, then I realised what I was doing, I think I may have been getting groomed.

Went back out, he tried to run me over, so I RPG'd him... Good while it lasted.

:lol:

I'm up for that.

:yao:

Props to Kasper and Peppe for showing me how to do that Survival the other day. Me and my mates bossed it last night.  :thup:

O0

That Boneyard survival is very easy, gets kinda tedious after a while  :tumbleweed:

Does anyone know the best spot/spots to camp out in the Industrial Plant survival? Inside the two containers are good places, but are there any other good spots?

Props to Kasper and Peppe for showing me how to do that Survival the other day. Me and my mates bossed it last night.  :thup:

O0

That Boneyard survival is very easy, gets kinda tedious after a while  :tumbleweed:

Does anyone know the best spot/spots to camp out in the Industrial Plant survival? Inside the two containers are good places, but are there any other good spots?

I always climb to the top of the crane thing, while my mates camp in the crates. As long as you move from side to side and be careful, you don't get hit that much - obviously your biggest threat there are the choppers, though. We've never gotten past wave 7 on that, though, so maybe it isn't the best place.

Sewelly :lol:

what'd I do?

Sorry, I'm Bumballz, I was staking out a bounty and you came over trying to shoot me, killed you with a few bullets to the head, started to drive away and I hit into you as you spawned, sending you about 20ft in the air. Was pretty class.

Peppe: I tend to go inside the container that's on top of another container by the edge of the compound. You can cover a whole section of map but you have to be careful of enemies outside the fence at close range. I've cleared it from there a few times but there have been occasions where I've been caught out.

As for the other survivals they all seem to have spots where you can set up and be fairly safe.