Favorite film moments/characters

Mike

Basically Christopher Walken in anything tbh. His scene in Pulp Fiction, man. :lol:

Then you add in the scene in True Romance, with Dennis Hopper. I think that might just be my favourite ever. For that matter, the Brad Pitt scene in True Romance. For that matter, pretty much every scene in Pulp Fiction.

Ah, shit, there's hundreds, but here's a few. The bit in Shawshank when Red goes to the field to find the box. The scene in Good, the Bad, and the Ugly with the Yankee band playing in the prison camp. The Captain/Major (whatever he was) in the same movie, when they blow the bridge. The bit in the first reboot Star Trek, when the Romulan guy goes "there's a new ship on our radar" (or whatever) and the Enterprise comes screaming in. The scene where they get drunk on the boat in Jaws - actually, just Quint himself. Sgt Al Powell, but specifically the bit where he reverses, and you see him in the background through the limo's window. Hans Gruber.

And that brings me to the best of all, and I know a few of you know this to be true. Harry Ellis. We are, most definitely, not worthy.

Ned Ryerson. The punch, in particular.

:lol: Nah. The hug. The noise Ned makes.

:lol: Fair play. I just think the post-punch spin is perfect. Ooh, and the little "Amen" he mouths after the prayer for World Peace. And "one adult and...two adults".

Staying with Bill Murray...

I was thinking about going with "Yes it's true, this man has no dick", but that made me wonder if Richard Atherton should be in there twice - as the Ghostbusters guy and Richard Thornburg, the Die Hard reporter.

Oh, a couple of Crocodile Dundee bits - the coked-up guy at the party and the bit where he kisses Donk.