Alan Shearer: Captain Fantastic

Peppe

Guest Gemmill

I just ordered Newcastle United:  Fifty Years of Hurt by Ged Clarke.  Recommended by the lads on nufc.com so I'm assuming it'll be decent enough.

Is that the one called "Bobby Robson: Farewell but not goodbye" ?

/Peppe

Edit: Nevermind this, it was even called "My autobiography"  bluebiggrin.gif

Canceled my order on the Shearer book and took SBR's instead, cheers guys :)

Well in terms of Shearer, I really enjoyed "Shearer: My Story So Far" but it's about 8 years out of date now

Yes, let's the next part of that will be on its way soon.... "98-06 the shite years (apart from one or two that were great!)"

Well in terms of Shearer, I really enjoyed "Shearer: My Story So Far" but it's about 8 years out of date now

Yes, let's the next part of that will be on its way soon.... "98-06 the shite years (apart from one or two that were great!)"

as soon as i see your ava i want a coke, but i haven't got one :(

Guest Ridzuan

I agree that there a lot of quotes taken from the press and his autobiography.But for time wasting,I think it is worth reading.I couldnt find any other books on Alan Shearer here in my country,thats why I bought it.I also recently bought the Newcastle United:  Fifty Years of Hurt book.Havnt start on it yet but should be a good book.  :thup:

Guest smoggeordie

as soon as i see your ava i want a coke, but i haven't got one :(

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,33327.0.html

;)