The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

7 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Is it not all just recency bias with Everton not being terrible and Villa looking one dimensional? It wasn't that long ago that the same was said about Gerrard being miles ahead of Lampard when Villa were looking decent and Everton were a shower of shit.

Lampard has made Everton really solid at the back and they are a team that’s hard to beat due to their fighting spirit. I think it was the only option for Lampard with the squad he inherited but he’s been successful at that. Comfortable 12th-15th place finish IMO and there’s not much more you could expect from them right now.

Gerrard looks completely lost and has a squad that should be fighting for 7th-9th but is not getting the results and they play awful football. Seriously can’t see him being capable of turning them around.

9 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Both of them? In what period of time? 

I englished good.

I meant I could see them going for Rafa as an interim and if he isn't interested going for Dyche. They need a steady hand to stop the downward slide to the championship.

Looking at the table and current form it should the Managers at West Brom and Middlesbrough that are looking over their shoulders, I still think its crazy to sack a manager in September though, especially a new one.

Yeah, they realised that shows like Have I got News for You and Pointless have paved the way for rotating managers. They're moving towards a system where they'll have a different manager in place for each game of the season. Hats off to them for this bold approach