The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Just now, astraguy said:

I always thought he'd already been the manager of Everton, might be my memory mind or the Steve Bruce affect

He was, appointed after a bad start on a deal until the end of the season, got them to mid-table, didn't have his contact renewed. They than appointed Marco Silva.

Just now, 54 said:

He was, appointed after a bad start on a deal until the end of the season, got them to mid-table, didn't have his contact renewed. They than appointed Marco Silva.

Can see why they are called Scouse mackems 😂

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Call me crazy but I could see Rooney getting them out of it this season. They'd probably repeat the cycle again next season though.

FWIW he was unable to get anything out of a (very poor) DC United side after taking over mid-season. Inherited a shit team and he seems well-liked and respected still.

Really doesn’t matter who they get, you don’t save a club with that level of toxicity mid-season especially if the owners stay. Even if they left though, it’s too late to save them. Will be interesting to see what happens to them as a club if they go down with respect to their new stadium, their ownership and whether they can bounce straight back up 

1 minute ago, Gaztoon said:

As my evertonian mate kept telling me about Ashley.... deal with it and stop crying 🤣

Oh sweet revenge :lol:

Perhaps your mate should put his hand in his own pocket if he wants to buy decent players. Why should Moshiri spend his own money? They might get injured! 

Edited by LV

5 minutes ago, LV said:

Oh sweet revenge :lol:

Perhaps your mate should put his hand in his own pocket if he wants to buy decent players. Why should Moshiri spend his own money? They might get injured! 

🤣🤣  funny how moshiri isn't getting the backing like Ashley from the media...