The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 hour ago, Ben said:

"We were shite last year and are now shite this year, is that my fault ? I'm Lampard so no, but we need to pull our sleeves up and work hard, then dust ourselves down and work hard again........at doing the same mistakes and shite tactics I always do..........I'm Frank Lampard don't you know"

He could always ask Bruce for advice. 

or seemingly he has already.

On 31/12/2022 at 18:07, Minhosa said:

Jesse Marsch right to the top of the wanker list. Sat behind this prick at the game today and he was fucking pathetic throughout the entire game. Forever accusing our players of diving, forever gesticulating and claiming for everything and generally acting like a total bellend. 

Hope the mouthy cunt gets sacked soon. Total arsehole. 

See this prick was booked on Weds night. Him and Arteta are cut from the same cloth.

9 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

If they don't beat Southampton at Goodison next weekend then aye.

Lucky for them that Southampton are utter shite. Awful appointment by them too, their fans detest him. 

5 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Lucky for them that Southampton are utter shite. Awful appointment by them too, their fans detest him. 

Aye, even neutral tactics/analysis accounts are saying Jones is a poor coach who should be replaced. May as well have stuck with Hasenhuttl.

That game will be of amazing footballing standard. May watch it just for the hilarity value.

Think being at Goodison is a benefit to Southampton judging by the sterility at their ground midweek, silence an empty seats everywhere. Look every bit relegation material and they probably don't have a mangerial change in them like Everton.

Its too early for the desperation stakes and let bygones by bygones of end of season for Goodison not to be toxic.

6 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Good news for everyone else I suppose, with their young players they could have been a threat.

It's like feeding him golden generations keeps his head shiny.

“I’ve had an idea, bear with me, what if we got a manager in who stifles our play but wins the possession stats game after game? I was thinking someone who means that when we build attacks so slowly, it allows the opposition to get organised so it’s really hard to break them down? Anyone fit the bill?”

12 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Great news. Really want to see the end of Berhalter, but terrified US soccer would hire RM as his replacement.

Is it true that all but 1 of the USA managers come from New York/ New Jersey? 

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

We’ve had plenty of managers not even from the US. Klinsmann being the main standout in recent times. 

Klinsmann being the only non-US manager in the last near 30 years… (Milutinović left in 1995).