The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Dyche would probably still take them down but he’d be as good as they could get right now. I love Bielsa but he wouldn’t stand a chance of keeping them up, they have no goals in the team and it would take too long for them to completely change to his tactics 

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

That’s got to be the last of Lampard and management surely.

Tempted to signiture quote this, so I have something to laugh at for the next 30 years every time he resurfaces to manage another team. [emoji38]

1 hour ago, St1pe said:

[emoji38]

'Saved'? Rafa did a shit job there but he was on course to have them finish exactly where they did. Lampard's then done significantly worse this season.

Trickled Everton down into the relegation zone, tory prick.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

39 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Cannot stand this bloke and his pretend Geordie act

He kissed his mackem badge right in front of us in the corner in one of the derbies. Remember it well  - as a geordie Scotland player I really liked him. Was disappointed he went to the mackems, let him off to some degree until he reveled in it. Was surprised then to hear him talk about 'us' now when he does media.

That moron on SkySports News saying that Everton are interested in Thomas Frank from Brentford. Well I bet they are but no one in a job should realistically look at taking that job, it's becoming as ridiculous as the Watford job.

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

That’s got to be the last of Lampard and management surely.

It was always bewildering to me that he got the job. No credentials whatsoever to be a Premier League manager.

17 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

That moron on SkySports News saying that Everton are interested in Thomas Frank from Brentford. Well I bet they are but no one in a job should realistically look at taking that job, it's becoming as ridiculous as the Watford job.

Im interested in Ana de Armas.